- 300 lb bunk capacity
- 100 Watt solar panel
- Built in charger
- 2.5 to 4 hour run time
- Total machine weight of 300lb
- Remote control range of 4,000 feet
- 34 inch front conveyor width
- Vertical conveyor movement of 1.25 feet
- Variable speed steering
- Aluminum frame
- Stainless steel rotational components
- Minimum operating depth of 4 inches
Waterbug comes with a variety of modular attachments that allow the machine to function well in all environments.
Launch and Removal
The Waterbug trailer can easily be hooked up to a hitched vehicle and backed into the water. A handle bar modification is also included so the machine can be wheeled into the water in environments where vehicle use is not an option.
Once removed from the water, Waterbug can collapse, making for easy transportation and storage.