The WaterBug is 5.4’ wide by 11’ 9” long but weighs only 370 lbs. and boasts a storage bunk capacity of 600 lbs. which is double the capacity over the 2.0 model! This makes it easy for one person to use as it fits on a compact trailer that can be pulled behind a 4-wheeler or garden tractor.
It floats in as little as 4” of water and can cut and skim 34” wide, is adjustable to 24” water depth, and features long-lasting batteries that can operate 5 hours on a single charge.
The WaterBug has a remote sight range of 1,000 feet making it an ideal solution for individual pond owners and golf courses in need of an effective pond weed and algae solution!
- Remote controlled with harvester mounted camera & operator viewing screen
- 3 in 1 cutter, skimmer, & collector
- Long lasting batteries w/5 hour run time on a single charge
- Load carrying capacity of up to 600 lbs.
- 1,000 feet sightline range
- One person operation
- Includes trailer designed to be pulled behind a garden tractor, ATV/UTV (not street legal)
- Optional Attachments: sickle-cutter and set of two skimmer boom extensions
The Waterbug Harvester has a front conveyor to collect weeds and floating debris from the water. A second storage bunk conveyor stores harvested material that can be off-loaded easily at the shoreline when full. The Waterbug is intuitive to use and simple to operate and is backed by a peace-of-mind one year warranty.
ONE OF A KIND AQUATIC HARVESTER
Waterbug is a one of a kind modular aquatic cleanup machine designed for harvesting aquatic weeds, algae and floating debris of all kinds in ponds, lake shores, channels, and more!
WaterBug Harvester Videos
The redesigned 3.0 Waterbug is available for $14,999.00 and includes the transport trailer, joystick remote control with viewing screen, and a set of two net extensions, or basically everything you need to start managing your small lake or pond. The Sickle Cutter is available for an additional $1,299.00.