ShoreTech Industries is pleased to introduce another new addition to our commercial harvesting line. Our new Multi-Purpose Work Barge is specifically developed and engineered for handling most any type of water related maintenance and transport imaginable.
It is fabricated from marine grade aluminum featuring a reinforced plate protecting the hull making it ideal for shallow water landing and staging. It is powered by a 74 hp Kubota turbo diesel engine which propels the two independent hydraulic props. This is critical because the props provide 360 degree turning capability and won’t get clogged like outboard motors in mucky water environments. The work barge has as top-end speed between 8-10 mph and you can operate for days on a full 50 gallon tank for remote transport and hard to reach destinations.
The work barge is 12’ wide x 31’ long with 19” high side walls for a generous platform to haul heavy equipment, rocks and boulders for riprap and landscaping jobs, or boat lifts and docks for installation. Best of all, it can be customized to fit ALL of your special needs including a heated cab for inclement weather, bunk conveyor for boulders and other landscaping materials, or a crane for installing and removing boat lifts, docks, or assisting other contractors.
- Dimensions: 12’ wide x 31’ long w/19” h side walls
- 74 hp Kubota turbo diesel engine
- Fuel capacity: 50 gallons
- Hydraulic capacity: 40 gallons
- Hydraulic actuated spud anchors
- Draft = 12” empty
- Total hull displacement: 50,000 lbs.
- Two 10’ ramps for easy loading/unloading (4,000 lbs. cap/ramp)
- Complete customization services
- Water transport services
- Heavy equipment hauling
- Remote water destinations
- Boat lift and dock installation & removal
The Multi-Purpose Work Barge base price is $145,000.00