Entrepreneurial types are always looking for ways to get into business for themselves which is probably the very best motivation for considering an Eco-Harvester! Because of this it is not surprising that the entrepreneur is our fastest growing customer segment I think for several reasons:
- Barrier to entry is low…what other business can you start for under $65 K?
- Market is underserved…lakeshore homeowner’s pay dearly for lake weed removal solutions.
- Work on the lake…not a bad gig working on a lake soaking in the sun and making money at the same time!
Lake Associations are embracing the value the Eco-Harvester offers because:
- It is easy to use because it only requires one-hour of training and one-person can offload, operate, and trailer!
- The Eco-Harvester can maneuver around docks, piers, and boat lifts to pull aquatic weeds in their lakeshore area vs just in the middle of the lake like any other harvester.
- Affordability and function….there isn’t a more affordable harvester on the market plus the Eco-Harvester pulls the weeds by the root vs cutting them!
Government and Municipalities:
- It’s easy to see why city water managers are recommending the Eco-Harvester as their waterway maintenance solution…The Eco-Harvester is Eco-Friendly!
- The Eco-Harvester offers a permanent and affordable solution for aquatic vegetation management and it is being used for managing retention ponds, canals, channels, rivers, and small lakes.