Introducing the Amphibious Lake Weed Cutter and Collector
Operates on land or water to cut and collect both submersed and emergent aquatic vegetation from Lily pads to Cattails and everything in between. Our amphibious harvester is deal for managing lake and pond weeds on golf course ponds, farm ponds, small lake coves, cattail fields, drainage ditches, irrigation ponds, and clearing swamp and littoral areas.
- Amphibious lake weed cutter and collector with less than 10 hours of use. You can operate this machine on land or water to cut and then collect submersed and emergent aquatic vegetation.
- Excellent to cut any pond or lake weeds including lily pads and cattails.
- It cuts a 6’ wide path and is adjustable up and down to 4.5’ deep water depth.
- This prototype designed amphibious harvester is powered by a 34 hp Perkins diesel engine and is equipped Dan Foss hydraulics throughout.
- The sale includes 2 attachments
- A double-acting vertical / horizontal sickle cutter attachment.
- A 12’ wide collecting rake attachment to gather what has been cut.
- It is rated for a 500 lb lifting capacity
- The machine is ideal for managing lake and pond weeds or cleaning up debris on golf course ponds, farm ponds, small lake coves, cattail fields, drainage ditches, irrigation ponds, and clearing swamp and littoral areas.
This machine is was built as a prototype.
Sale Price: $59,999.00